WeAreDirectionerxx

WeAreDirectionerxx
Redaktorka J :D

wtorek, 13 listopada 2012

Take Me Home ! :DDDDDD

13 listopada = TAKE ME HOME !!!

W empiku już jest za 39,99 :D
Na iTunes też :D

:DDD
 
 
Bezpośredni odnośnik do obrazka

Bezpośredni odnośnik do obrazka


Liam Payne ‏@Real_Liam_Payne

Alssoooo my biggest news todayy i met one of my idols and couldnt even look him in the eye... pic.twitter.com/NqkA2Dsy


Louis Tomlinson ‏@Louis_Tomlinson

So exciting that everyone has heard the album now. Thank you so much to everyone who's bought it already :) lets go for it !

 
Harry Styles ‏@Harry_Styles

Soooo... I went to download our album this morning. And my card got declined. Hahaha!!


 http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/82b8bff82d4111e2a00e22000a9e072a_7.jpg
Harold :D NYC

C'mon C'mon

Last First Kiss

Back For You

I Would

Heart Attack

Summer Love

Kiss You

Over Again

Change My Mind



C' ya !

By. J. :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz